If you would like to discuss arrangements for your survey, upcoming survey or any other matter, please feel free to contact us at any time.
07950279790 or 07758603118
Cherryfield Ecology remains open for business at this time, we are monitoring the advice from government and will update clients as and when new advice becomes available.
Please follow the government advice, for further information –
‘Stay home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives’
We have taken precautions in ensure the safety of staff and clients as follows –
- All staff will be working from home and not coming to the office unless absolutely necessary. This will minimize contact and we can all remain in a safe working environment.
- As much of our work involves coming to people’s homes and sites, we are instructing staff to wash hands both before and after entering and exiting a site. We are adapting the way we work, therefore internal inspections will be suspended until further notice, unless the dwelling/site is empty or disused.
- Please don’t be offended if staff do not shake your hand and keep their distance, we are instructing staff to follow government guidelines on personal contact and social distancing. A minimum of 2m will be adhered to.
- All pre-booked emergence/pre-dawn surveys will go ahead as this doesn’t involve entering homes and having contact with others. When access to the rear of buildings or site is required, we would ask that this is arranged in advance.
- If there is a client in the ‘at risk groupings’ we are asking that he/she remains inside at all times whilst we are on site.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will be complying with all government advice as and when it is issued.
If you have questions, are worried about the survey or would like to know more than please contact us via the phone numbers, email or website given above.